Enterprise Legal Management – Manage Metrics for Success
Managing Metrics Whitepaper
In corporate law departments, metrics are essential for controlling department finances, managing matters, reducing risk and supporting both departmental and enterprise-level objectives.
The Managing Metrics for Success whitepaper provides details on:
- 7 Characteristics of Effective Metrics
- How to Capture “Good” Data
- Common Metrics Program Pitfalls
- Mining Metrics to Inform Future Decisions
Learn how to identify, capture and analyze law department data to support your business objectives. Our informative whitepaper is available for download now.
LexisNexis® CounselLink® Corporate Legal Operations Metrics Usage Survey Report
Metrics and the ability to report on them are the basis for informed decision making. We partnered with the leadership of the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) to survey legal operations professionals about the metrics they use to support their departments’ objectives.
Learn more about the metrics leading legal operations professionals rely on most for supporting their business objectives. Our fact-filled survey report is available for download now.
Managing Metrics Webinar
Director of Analytics Consulting, Kris Satkunas presents an in-depth discussion on the use of metrics in corporate legal operations and reviews the eye-opening findings of our recent CLOC Survey on metrics.
This informative webinar covers:
- The metrics every legal department should track
- Characteristics of a strong metrics program
- Metrics / KPIs in use today
- CLOC / LexisNexis Metrics Survey results
- Digging deeper with analytics
- Best practices for benchmarking metrics